search icon Search...

Ordinances Frequently Asked About

Complaint Forms for Ordinance Violations and can be submitted by mail or in person at the Township Offices and must be signed.

Please note a permit is required to open burn in Milford Township and can be obtained from Milford Township Offices during normal business hours by calling 248-685-8731.  Once a permit is obtained from Milford Township Offices, contact Milford Township Police Department with permit number on the day of burning.
Doc app

Document Center

The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.

Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by in Descending Order within category

Click here to view list of Ordinances13 documents

  • Dogs
  • Burning
  • Hunting
  • Fences
  • Outdoor Vehicle Storage
  • Dog Kennels
  • Lighting
  • Outdoor Storage and Display
  • Signs
  • Home Occupations
  • Animals
  • Michigan's Right to Farm Act
  • Political Signs

Forms1 document

  • Complaint Form